Monday, August 31, 2009

Turning Dog Hair into Cash


Look what I found while scouting around the Terrierman's Daily Dose blog! Love this: "Better a sweater from a dog you know and love than from a sheep that you'll never meet." Lovely sentiment.

But what to do if you don't have a dog? Or if your dog is just too small to produce enough hair for a sweater? I have the answer!

Turns out, I have a machine that will separate dog hair from loose dirt. I also have two german shepherds, one amstaff, and a very hairy border collie.... white with black spots, along with a few frequent visitors of the hairy kind.

For a one time fee of $10.00, I will supply the machine, the electricity to run it, and all the hair you can collect in two hours time. All I ask is that you remove any dirt collected from the premises, and state in writing that you understand the hair will required more cleaning.

That's it! Purchase this book, then contact me for your appointment. http://tinyurl.com/kvflu6



1 comment:

PussDaddy said...

Too bad cat hair isn't in demand. I probably have bushels of it.

PussDaddy